Scott W. Yanker, CFP ®, CFS
LPL REGISTERED PRINCIPAL
“We can coordinate with your tax and legal advisors or offer referrals.*
We believe this provides added value to our clients.”
*tax and legal services are neither provided nor endorsed by LPL Financial.
Download SiPC brochure.
People don't plan to fail - they simply fail to plan. By
taking charge of your financial future today, you ensure a smoother tomorrow
and empower yourself with the security that only foresight brings. The
calculators offered in this page will help you analyze your options, and
help you plan out your decision-making on a short-term and long-range
you to contact our office and discuss the data
presented here with them. With good, solid financial advice and proper research,
you are that much closer to bringing your financial goals to fruition.
Please note Java ™ is a helper application that may take minutes to start each time the browser is reloaded and must be allowed in the options/preferences. These tools do not work on the iPhone/iPod touch since Java is not available there.
- Mortgage Calculators
- Mortgage Payoff – How much interest can you save by increasing your mortgage payment? This financial calculator helps you find out. Click the "View Report" button to see a complete amortization payment schedule, and how much you can save on your mortgage!
- Investment Calculators
- Annual Stock Option Grants – Use this calculator to project how much a series of annual stock option grants could be worth to you.
- Asset Allocator – Your age, ability to tolerate risk and several other factors are used to calculate a desirable mix of stocks, bonds and cash.
- Future Contracts Calculator – Use this calculator to determine the number of futures contracts you may wish to purchase based on your account equity and trading plan.
- Investment Loan – This calculator helps illustrate the effect of using a loan to purchase an investment or appreciable asset. Using debt as leverage to purchase investments can magnify your return. The downside is that you also increase your risk.
- Investment Returns – There is more to investing than knowing your annual rate of return. Use this calculator to help you see how inflation, taxes and your time horizon can impact your bottom line.
- Stock Option Calculator – Use this calculator to determine the value of your stock options for the next one to twenty five years.
- Retirement Savings and Planning
- 401(k) Savings Calculator – A 401(k) can be one of your best tools for creating a secure retirement. Use this calculator to see why this is a retirement savings plan you can not afford to pass up.
- 401(k) Spend It or Save It Calculator – There are several ways to manage your 401(k) when you leave an employer. Making the wrong decision can cost you thousands of dollars both in taxes and lost earnings.
- 403(b) Savings Calculator – If you are an employee of a non-profit tax-exempt organization, a 403(b) can be one of your best tools for creating a secure retirement.
- 72(t) Calculator – The IRS Rule 72T allows for penalty free, early withdrawals from retirement accounts. Use this calculator to determine your allowable 72T Distribution and how it can help fund your early retirement.
- Beneficiary Required Minimum Distributions – Use this calculator to determine your Required Minimum Distributions (RMD) as a beneficiary of a retirement account.
- How Important is Social Security? – Use this calculator to determine how losing this important retirement asset could affect you.
- Pension Plan Retirement Options – Use this calculator to help decide between joint survivorship and single survivorship pension options.
- Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) – Use this calculator to determine your Required Minimum Distributions (RMD) as an account owner of a retirement account. This financial calculator will also look at potential future year's distribution requirements.
- Retirement Income – Use this calculator to determine how much monthly income your retirement savings may provide you in your retirement.
- Retirement Pension Planner – Plan your retirement with a company pension, find out if you are on track - and learn how to stay there.
- Retirement Planner – Quickly determine if your retirement plan is on track - and learn how to keep it there.
- Retirement Shortfall – Running out of your retirement savings too soon is one of the biggest risks to a comfortable retirement. Use this calculator to find a potential shortfall in your current retirement savings plan.
- Roth IRA Calculator – Use this calculator to compare the Roth IRA to an ordinary taxable investment.
- Roth IRA Conversion – This calculator will show the advantage, if any, of converting your IRA to a Roth.
- Roth vs. Traditional IRA – Use this calculator to determine which IRA may be right for you.
- Social Security Benefits – Use this calculator to estimate your Social Security benefits.
- Traditional IRA Calculator – How can contributing to a regular IRA help you in your retirement?
- Tax Calculators
- Estate Tax Planning – Knowing your potential estate tax liability is a great place to start your estate tax plan. Use this calculator to estimate your estate tax liability.
- Marginal Tax Rate Calculator – Use this calculator to determine your marginal and effective tax rates. This calculator sorts through the tax brackets and filing options to calculate your true tax liability.
- Savings Calculators
- Benefit of Spending Less – Reducing your spending can be worth more than you might think. Use this calculator to see just how much your budget reductions may be worth.
- Certificate of Deposit Calculator – Use this calculator to find out how much interest you can earn on a Certificate of Deposit (CD).
- College Savings – Use this calculator to help develop or fine tune your education savings plan.
- Compound Interest and Your Return – This calculator demonstrates how compounding can affect your savings.
- Cool Million – Find out when your savings plan may make you a millionaire!
- Don't Delay Your Savings! – Waiting to begin your savings plan can have a huge impact on your results. This calculator helps show you how much postponing your savings plan can really cost.
- Emergency Savings Calculator – This calculator helps you determine how much emergency savings you may need, and how you can begin saving toward this important goal.
- Lunch Savings – Use this calculator to see how a simple change such as bringing a bagged lunch to work can really add up.
- Savings Calculator – Find out how consistent investments over a number of years can be an effective strategy to accumulate wealth.
- Savings Distribution Calculator – Use this calculator to determine savings balance after a series monthly, quarterly or annual withdrawals.
- Savings Goals – What will it take to reach your savings goal? This financial calculator helps you find out.
- Savings, Taxes, and Inflation – Use this calculator to determine how much your savings will be worth with these two important variables in mind.
- Personal Finance
- Checkbook Balancer – Balance your checkbook with this quick and easy calculator.
- Credit Assessment – How is your credit? Use this calculator for a quick assessment!
- Home Budget Analysis – Analyze your budget, see where your money goes and find out where you can improve!
- Life Expectancy – This calculator can give you an idea of your life expectancy based on your current age, smoking habits, gender and several other important lifestyle choices.
- Net Worth – This calculator helps you determine your net worth. It also estimates how your net worth could grow (or shrink!) over the next ten years.
- Insurance Calculators
- Disability Insurance – Use this calculator to determine your disability insurance needs.
- Life Insurance Calculator – How much life insurance do you really need? Find out here!
- Long Term Care Calculator – Long term care is needed by those who can't perform the basic tasks required to take care of themselves. This calculator can help you determine if you are financially prepared for this impending expense.
- Variable Annuity Calculator – How can a variable annuity help you save for retirement? Use this calculator to find out.